We would like to thank everyone who contributes to the success of the works of Benoît Lachambre and his co-creators.
By making a donation to Par B.L.eux, you are helping to support the work of Benoît Lachambre and many other artists by:
– Participating in our efforts to produce, present and co-create the company’s work;
– Promoting international exchange and inter-disciplinary relationships in dance and art;
– Creating spaces for encounter and exploration in the field of performance;
– Encouraging somatic development* in creation;
– Fostering our new works for the coming year: currently, we are touring with our piece Hyperterrestres, in collaboration with French choreographer Fabrice Ramalingom, and we have a second work in the development stages with Portugese choreographer João Costa Espinho.
Par B.L.eux has produced fifteen works since the company’s creation in 1996, including all of its collaborations.
The company has presented its work in some fifteen countries around the world, mostly in Europe (France, Belgium, Holland, the U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, Austria, etc.) but also in the Americas (Canada, the U.S., Brazil) and Asia (South Korea, China). It has given over 300 performances.
Par B.L.eux is particularly committed to supporting to the next generation of artists by providing technical support and mentorship for emerging dancers and choreographers.
* The somatic approach to movement is the discipline that examines the way we learn about our consciousness of the body in movement, in its social and physical context. Among the existing approaches is the Feldenkrais technique.