HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS – (MATERNITY LEAVE REPLACEMENT– 10 months)
- Communication, advertising and writing:
Develop internal and external communication plans and strategies for the company;
· Coordinate the design, writing, production, translation and diffusion of all the company documents and media;
· Make the layout of the documents in accordance to the graphic charter set up;
· Coordinate the design, writing and editing of the promotional material for broadcasters and other company partners;
· Provide a communications advisory in relation to the company’s’ mandate and priorities;
· Collect data and prepare news releases, letters, educational documents and activity reports;
· Participate in the preparation of documents and statistical reports aimed at the development, the marketing and the private financing;
· Collaborate in the preparation of grant applications and reports.
· Collaborate in evaluating the quality and efficacy of events and activities, of campaigns and publications for the company and its partners.
· Ensure that the positioning of the company remains coherent on all levels of communication.
- Web and social media
. Design, plan, realize and manage campaigns on social networks;
· Act as a webmaster and update the changes in the website content;
· Produce and send the newsletter (monthly);
· Measure activity impact in the social media, analyze interactions and update the attendance statistics.
- Public relations
. Keep updated the necessary documentation for the promotion of the company and its productions: press kits, show and artist presentation kits, technical sheets;
· Update the artists’ CVs and biographies;
· Plan and supervise the production of press reviews, several times a year;
· Plan et coordinate interviews between media representatives and artists;
· Answer to media inquiries as well as inquiries from the public and specialists;
· Monitor the company’s events;
· Supervise the launch of activities and premieres;
· Establish a network with the public and the media (friends, collaborators, partners, etc.);
· Manage and update the company’s contact database.
- Event coordination:
. Coordinate the preparation of certain events with partners and sponsors;
· Strengthen existing partnerships;
· Ensure the smooth running of private and public events in the Par B.L.eux studio.
· Ensure to be present during the company’s events.
. Ensure some administrative tasks;
· Organize, file, and preserve archives (videos, press clippings, reviews, books, data on various activities, and artistic direction);
· Make other duties and tasks established by assistant director general and the artistic direction.
– Pack Office
– Pack Adobe : Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
– File Maker
– Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo
– Good listening and adaptive skills
– flexibility and responsiveness
– Good interpersonal skills
– Good resistance to pressure
– Occasional availability on evenings and weekends.
Full time position – 35 h / week – Compensation according to experience.
Start date on July 3rd // Deadline to apply on May 29th.
Send CV and a cover letter to: